Saturday, February 10, 2007

Dream come True




Just remade this layout for Morgan's book. I'm going to start printing more of the layouts now and getting their books updated. I sort of miss the physical elements, but I love that I can make these pages faster than paper scrapping! And... no mess to keep cleaning up. And... can reuse the papers & elements as many times as I want. And... play with it over & over until I get it right without wasting paper! I'm scrapping again - that's what is important. :)


Journaling: Morgan, you share your dad's love of horses. Whenever you see them in a field you ask if you can ride, and you talk about what job you'll have as an adult so you can buy your own horse. Since you've started lessons with Betsy and Magic you have learned how to care for a horse in addition to riding. I'm proud of you and the work you put into it. You are growing up so fast! ~November 2006



Credits Paper, Frame, Staples - Distressed Bohemian by Victoria Stegall, Velvet Ribbon - Christina Renee, Flower - JJB, Paint Stroke - Traci Sims, Font- Perpetual Titling, Rage Italic

1 comment:

"Kreative Karma" said...

This is beautiful LouAnn!