Thursday, April 24, 2008

Homeschooling & Prayer Request!

Well, we made it through our first year of homeschooling! We're not quite done yet, but within a month we should be. Now that the weather is nice we are really itching to be done and the kids are doubling up on math/grammar to get finished. We've gone on a couple field trips and picnics in the last weeks - it's so nice to get outside after the lousy winter we had.

We decided to homeschool again next year. Not sure after that, just waiting to see how the Lord directs us. But - in my efforts to find reasonably price curriculum I ordered our next set of books off eBay. And it appears the post office has lost them! There isn't tracking, so we don't know where they are - but they were purchased from another homeschool mom and I really believe she sent them. So when you think of us, would you please pray that these books show up?! We will be out quite a bit of money if they do not!!!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

LouAnn,

How fun to see your photos. I just know I'm going to try the digi scrapping soon. Glad you kept the same name, it let me know it was you :)

Audrey