Thursday, April 17, 2008

New CT!

I'm so excited to be joining a new digi Creative Team! I have enjoyed Faith Sisters, and will still keep up with my friends in the forum, but my CT there ends in April so I thought I'd join another. Being on a CT keeps me actually "scrapping" instead of just collecting! Something about those deadlines.... ;)
I'm now creating for "Designs by Krista"! You can check out here store here: http://www.designsbykrista.net/shop/

Here is the latest FULL KIT FREEBIE she offered! You have to go to her blog for the link - it's a beauty! Designs by Krista



That's it for today. It will be over 70 again today - FINALLY! I plan to have the kids school, cleaning and laundry done by noon so I can get some yard work done this afternoon!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Over 70! WOW I wish...we are at a high of 28 and it is SNOWING. It will not stick and there is no longer any on our lawns but I am still waiting for some spring fling!
Just dropping by to say hi and love all your creations.
Have a good weekend,
Sunny