Thursday, June 19, 2008

New projects, new CT!

Ok, I am soooo far behind on my blog! We had a great trip to Florida - and this is what I've done since we've been back!

These are ATC (Artist Trading Cards) made with new products at Tangie Baxter Designs. But they aren't released to the store yet so I can't post in galleries yet! :)

Then I made this LO using Melissa Daniel's License to Drive kit at Divine Digital.


And I also made this LO - for Tangie Baxter Designs


And NEWS! I was invited to another CT - this one is Sherri Tierney at Elemental Scraps! LOVE LOVE her stuff and am anxious to get started scrapping!

Oh I also made an 8 page bracket album for my sister's 40th birthday - which was YESTERDAY - Happy Birthday Tamara! But I can't show it because I haven't quite finished it or mailed it off yet! :O

All for now - have a blessed day in the Lord!

5 comments:

Kim said...

LouAnn, your work is always so beautiful! I want to be just like you when I grow up. :)

PamBlizzard said...

LouAnn - your work is as awesome as always! We need to catch up soon! And I may need your help :-) Pam in Alaska

whatkatiedid said...

Wow, those ATCs are wonderful! Great work, I love the vintage feel!

Kimberly said...

These are really cute... :) I keep thinking I'm going to do something like that but I just never get around to it.. you've inspired me to try and "get around to it" :)

Kristin said...

Wow! These are fabulous! I love Tangie Baxter's designs. And I love your layouts even more!