Tuesday, July 01, 2008

latest projects & Guest CT!

My 2006 Memories shutterfly book is finally submitted and should be here any day! I'm so excited to see it in print! :)

We cleaned house today - normally the kids do help clean, but today was 2 hours of character building. They have been fighting like crazy! So they have already been warned, if they are fighting tomorrow they will lose ALL electronics - TV, Wii, DS, Computer. Maybe that will scare them into being loving. (heeeheeee)

I've been busy scrapping. My friend Kim is rockin' out the layouts and it is motivating me to do more scrapping too! I do tend to waste time sitting here (shhhh..... my husband hasn't noticed... yah right) so it feels so good to actually be scrapping those memories! Now that the 2006 book is done I will try to focus on more 2007 pictures so I'm not so pressured when Shutterfly has a deal again.

I am SOOOOO excited to be a July GUEST for Krystal Hartley! I fell in love with her designs when I was on the CT for FaithSisters - so this is an honor to be on her guest CT! She is releasing a ton of new product in July so be watching for layouts using her stuff!

Here's the last couple LO I did:

This one for Molly DeCrow at Tangie Baxter Designs - Credits here

I also made another ATC for Tangie


And just finished this layout with products from Designs by Krista - credits here I love this picture of Braden - I wish he could stay this age forever. :)



Yesterday I started memorizing a new verse for my WOW study - Romans 8:12-14. I need to be better about memorizing scripture! Come on, hold me accountable! :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

These are all such beautiful layouts, LouAnn! Love the ATC -- you made such great use of so many fun elements.