Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quiet Time & a LO

Yesterday in my quiet time I was reading from Ephesians. And I was really convicted about my computer time. Lately I've been spending more & more time on the computer, but not really doing anything, just vegging out. And in the meantime not spending time I should with my family & house (you know, like, cleaning!) So, I'm still going to scrap of course, and keep up the SOA website, but I am going to cut back my computer time and not waste so much time!

Very late last night I finished this LO for an upcoming challenge at Tangie's CT blog (THE LOFT). Credits for the LO are here.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

sweets photo:) and lovely LO!

katrinaL said...

Louann! I'm so glad you said "hi" :). It is so fun to see your work featured on so many sites! You are such a talented scrapbooker and your digi work is really beautiful, classy and sassy ;).
I hope you are doing wonderful - love the chance to see what you are up to through your blog!