Monday, September 22, 2008

2008 Ryder Cup




So guess what we did yesterday? Clare got tickets from a vendor to the PGA - Ryder Cup in Louisville so we went. I am not a sports fan, but I wanted to spend the day with Clare doing what he enjoys, so I went along. I must say I was pleasantly surprised! I really enjoyed being there! Maybe because it was the U.S. team against the European team instead of just individual golfers.... but the crowd wasn't a snobby polite hand clapping crowd. They were rowdy and cheering their team - especially the ones that had been drinking a few too many. But it really was fun! I'm so glad I went! and not JUST because of the dinner at Outback.... ;)
So maybe I will actually watch golf once in a while - now that I have a little understanding of what it's about!



No comments: