Monday, September 22, 2008

Pledge Multi-Surface Cleaner


LouAnn, "Bzz Agent" here! I want to tell you about the latest product I've been testing for them. This time it is Pledge Multi-Surface. I have always loved Pledge for dusting, that lemon scent, the way it makes wood look, mmmmm just love it! But it is a hassle to take several products into the living room for wood, glass/windows, ceramic post, etc. So that is the first room I tried out the Pledge Multi-Surface spray. It is safe for wood, metal, glass, mirrors, electronics, plastic, porcelain, sealed granite and other hard surfaces! I loved that as I cleaned the room I didn't have to keep switching products and rags. Just one bottle, one rag. And my living room looks great!

You can learn more about the product here: http://www.pledge.com/multi-surface-cleaner/

I definitely recommend this product and if you would like to try it out for yourself I have a few “$1 off coupons” to give out. Just leave a comment here and I'll get one out to you. Well, until they are gone! ;)

No comments: