Sunday, October 19, 2008

Autumn 2007

Just finished this LO - last fall I took the kids to south fork creek park and took some pictures of them. Then Morgan took a few of me. I really hate to have my picture taken because I'm never happy with how they turn out. But she did a good job! And I decided I would scrap this because some day my kids won't remember what I looked like when they were growing up because I delete all those pictures (bad mommy I know...) So here it is. :)

This afternoon I went to a jewelry open house - a friend from church that sells Premier. I was not going to buy much becasue I don't really have the $ and I'm not really a jewelry person. But - I ended up buying 2 necklaces and a pair of earings, plus I won the door prize of another necklace! Yeah! So, anyway, I did spend quite a bit more than I intended, and told Clare this should just be my very early birthday present! :)

3 comments:

katrinaL said...

ADORABLE!

scrapbookideas said...

Beautiful page! - Jess

Kay said...

Love this photo of you. Although I still like my "basil" photo. LOL love the background paper also.