Thursday, October 16, 2008

The greatest show on earth

It's been over 2 weeks since I even scrapped a page! I finally sat down last night and created this layout. Took forever because when I haven't scrapped a while it takes me forever to get back into it. It's not my favorite page, but I'm happy with it!

This is the first page I've created for Faith True - I'm a guest CT for her in October. Check out her designs at
http://www.shabbypickledesigns.com/

In February we went to the Barnum & Bailey circus. We had great seats but it is very dark in the arena, so I wasn't sure my pictures would turn out.

Now I'm working on another one from the pumpkin farm we went to in 2004 - that is NOT a typo. 2004. Yikes! I'm so far behind!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

YAH! I love the alpha on this. Good job!