Monday, January 05, 2009

52 Blessings Project

I found out about this idea from digi designer Brittney (her blog) after seeing her Christmas blessing layout. I love the concept of this because so many times I get caught up in everyday LIFE, and don't thank God for all the every day blessings I already have! I decided to start this week, and post one blessing per week. I originally thought Sunday, but yesterday was so crazy. Now that the kids are back to school maybe Monday morning will be my blessing post!

There are several of us at Faith Sisters that are doing this! You can see the post here. Some of us are posting on our blog, some are scrapping a page. At the end of the year you will have 52 blessings you can print and put in a book if you want. We'd love to have you join us!

No comments: