Saturday, February 21, 2009

Coupons & Deals this week

Since I have had so many friends joining me on the coupon wagon I thought I'd revamp my site a bit and add some of the best coupon sites and blogs I visit. I visit a lot more blogs, but the ones I posted regularly have the coupon/sale matchups, which makes it easy to find deals at each store. I really appreciate these women that take time to post the deals. Sometimes I go through the weekly ad and my coupon binder and find even more deals, but usually I just go by what is posted on these blogs. Makes it quick and easy to shop!

For this coming week, Julie at Kingdom Klippers has a review up today of the best coupons that will be in Sunday's paper.

Deal Seeking Mom has Walgreen's deals and CVS deals for next week up already!

and Katie at Cincinnati Cents has the Meijer deals up for next week.

UPDATE: Little Miss Know It All has a Kroger deal up! :)


A glad heart makes a happy face. Prov. 15:13

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a great blog!! Thanks for the link to mine...we have a lot in common. Most importantly, the Lord! Looking forward to "getting to know you" as I follow your blog.
julie @ KingdomKlipper