Friday, March 20, 2009

52 Blessings - Week 10

“I am blessed, I am blessed.
From when I rise up in the morning
Til I lay my head to rest.
I feel You near me,
You sooth me when I’m weary.
Oh Lord, for all the worst and all the best,
I am blessed”
~Rachel Lampa- “I Am Blessed”

I heard this song today, what a great reminder that no matter what happens, I am blessed. I am blessed because the Lord has saved me from an eternal seperation from Him - thank you Jesus!


A glad heart makes a happy face. Prov. 15:13

2 comments:

Kay said...

Amen LouAnn, Love that song, Have not heard it for a while, thanks for popsting it as your blessing. From the rising of the sun until the going down of the same, we will praise His name, for we are truly blessed.

LittlePeopleWealth said...

What a beautiful song!