Wednesday, May 06, 2009

52 Blessings - week??? :)

I'm so far behind on posting a weekly blessing that I'm not going to try to "catch up" - I'm just going to make a commitment to post as often as I can, hopefully once a week! Today my blessing is the rain. Those of you that know me well will think I've lost my mind, because I'm totally a sunny, warm-weather-loving kind of girl. :) But the last 5 days I've spent 3-5+ hours per day digging up, seperating and replanting our landscaping, and it is almost done. The last 13 plants are still in the wheelbarrow where I left them yesterday when I had to cook dinner and leave for small group. So I was thinking, I didn't even have time to water any of this stuff! And then the rain started. It's been a really nice, warm, soft rain all day today. Perfect for my plants. And FREEEEEE! I'm so thankful today for the rain!


A glad heart makes a happy face. Prov. 15:13

1 comment:

Marilee said...

Yes, rain can be a good thing! It's good to see the blessing in the rain that God gives the earth to water it. :) Great blessing! (now I have to remember that...as I live in the rainy northwest! LOL)