Monday, May 25, 2009

Homeschool Items for Sale

Since our kids are back in public school I have been selling the curriculum items we don't need. Here are the things I still have. If you know of anyone that might be interested have them contact me for details!

Sonlight Science 2, 4-day, excellent condition - $80
Sonlight Non-Consumable Science Supplies Kit (new) - $20
Saxon 6/5 D.I.V.E math CD 3rd edition - $25
Easy Grammar: Grade 3 / 4 - Teacher Edition - $15
Easy Grammar: Grade 5 / 6 - Teacher Edition - $15
MCP Spelling workout D & E + Teacher Editions - $15
A Reason for Handwriting, Book C Cursive – NEW - $10
Multiplication Lessons & Music CD, Twin Sisters - $8 – NEW
Character First! (Series 1) with binder, CD + character Cards - $35
Horizons Math 3 – teacher handbooks + student workbook #2 - $20


A glad heart makes a happy face. Prov. 15:13

2 comments:

kenkrew6 said...

Do you still have the character first for sale?

LouAnn said...

No, I'm sorry I don't have that!

LouAnn - http://www.GetFitCinci.com