Monday, June 22, 2009

52 Blessings - TESTIFY

I believe in Jesus, And I won't apologize. He has bought me my freedom, With His blood and with His life. I believe in Jesus, And I ain't ashamed to testify. You might change this world around me, But you'll never change my mind. (SHOOBY, NCM) click to hear it

I ♥ Nicole C. Mullen! Her music is edgy with soul, makes me wanna dance and praise the Lord! I was listening to some of her music on my iPod while walking this morning and it just made me want to dance down the street - but I did restrain myself. Nothing like making the neighbors think I'm crazier than they already do! :)

This song, Shooby, reminds me how important it is that we aren't afraid to let our love for Jesus shine. I was so filled with love for my Savior this morning I wanted to post that on my facebook page. But now I have so many friends from highschool, etc. on FB that knew "the old LouAnn" years ago that I hesitated, thinking maybe they will think I'm a Jesus freak, or a hypocrite, or whatever! Then I remembered what Jesus said in Matthew...

“Everyone who acknowledges me publicly here on earth, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven." Matthew 10:32-33

That was sure a good reminder for me! Not only do I not want to be denied, but I want to be used by God in whatever way He wants to further His kingdom. Only the Lord knows who needs the love of a Savior RIGHT NOW! Who needs to hear that Jesus can give them freedom from their pain and suffering! That no matter what their circumstance is right now, they can have joy in the Lord! I'm so thankful that I can publicly testify no matter where I am that I BELIEVE IN JESUS and I WON'T APOLOGIZE!


A glad heart makes a happy face. Prov. 15:13

No comments: