Monday, June 29, 2009

Granola Nut Cluster Review!


If you like nuts then you’ll definitely want to try these new Granola Nut Clusters from Nature Valley! I am not a big "granola” lover, but when My Blog Spark asked if I wanted to try them I said sure! Today I received a box with four packages – one of each variety. Honey Roasted Peanut, Granola Nut Clusters, Roasted Almond, and Roasted Cashew. The first pack we ripped into is the Roasted Cashew and I will say this snack has definitely changed my mind about granola. I love these!
These snacks are clusters of nuts, granola, and a touch of honey - bite sized treats with no high fructose corn syrup! A great combination of sweet and salty, they are packaged in resealable pouches, and would be a great on-the-go snack.
Right now, Nature Valley has a coupon for $1 off – which makes it a pretty sweet deal to try!
A big thank you to My Blog Spark for providing the Granola Nut Clusters for the review!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love sweet and salty. I'm addicted to trail mix...so this might be right up my alley!