Saturday, January 16, 2010

Swagbucks!

Well after reading about several "blog" friends that have used Swagbucks and were able to pay for their entire Christmas... I decided to give it a try!

Swagbucks is a free search engine that gives you reward points just for using it. Sounds like a gimmick, I know, but I've done some research and I'm here to tell you that it isn't! And it's so simple to use, all you have to do is register, confirm your email, then start searching. You get 3 swagbucks just for signing up, and then other rewards are given out randomly, plus sometimes you find swagbuck codes you can enter and get even more points!

Basically once you register, anytime you would do a "google" or "Yahoo" search - use Swagbucks instead! You'll still get your search results but you'll get rewarded too!

Here's one tip I read: If you feel like giving up because you're not earning very much - DON'T. Invite all of your friends and earn more points! Free stuff takes time to earn.

More tips:

There are two ways you can receive the most Swagbucks. First, every time I search the web (which is daily), I use Swagbucks. This is key because periodically, you’re awarded any where from one to five bucks just for searching. Second, you tell your friends…which is you (and I should have done it before Christmas). When you sign up from my link, I’ll get a free Swagbuck as well. All of these together, will add up for all of us.

So after you sign up, tell all your friends about it. Send some emails, blog about it, post your code on Facebook…it’s that easy. I love this because everyone wins and no one has to buy a thing. Don’t be sad (like I was) when everyone shares the presents they got for free, but you didn’t take advantage of it.

There is a great article here explaining more about it if you have questions - or just email me. Seriously could not be any easier! My goal is to use Swagbucks consistently for searching on all 3 computers in our house and pay for our Christmas in 2010!

You can sign up for Swagbucks by using the links here - or clicking on the picture to the left!


A glad heart makes a happy face. Prov. 15:13

No comments: